Have a hearty breakfast with thick french toasts and fresh blueberries drizzled in maple syrup! Simple ingredients and steps to follow!
3 thick slices of bread
1/2 cup milk
1. Cut each bread slice diagonally into half so that they are triangular in shape.
2. Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and stir thoroughly.
3. Add the milk in and continue to stir until the mixture is well mixed.
4. Heat up the pan and pour some olive oil in it.
5. Once the pan is heated up, dip a slice of bread into the egg and milk mixture fully, then place it on the frying pan.
6. Cook one side for about 30 seconds, then flip over to cook the other side of the bread. Be careful when frying because the bread gets cooked pretty fast! You won’t want your french toasts to be overly toasted!
7. Arrange the toasts nicely on the plate and drizzle maple syrup all over. Throw in some blueberries all around and it’s ready to be served.